Thursday, 12 January 2012

Europe and US Be Aware - Winter Is Returning. A look back at the warmest autumn and winter (so far ) on record

I have heard on the grapevine our extremely warm autumn and very mild winter will be over this weekend replacing early blooming Daffodils, Snowdrops, Dandelions and birdsong with a cold Arctic blast and probably snow fall, so I thought I would post a few pictures of just how beautiful it was here in North Holland.

 Europe and US Be Aware - Winter Is Returning.

Click on image to enlarge
 The wonderful windmills are literally a stone  throw from my house
 The autumn was so warm the leaves were still on the trees well into November.

 Egmond Aan Zee

Finally I took this picture towards the end of October, unbelievable temperatures!
See more of Patricks wonderful Photo's here

No comments: